German Biological Therapies
Why is it important for you to understand German Biological Medicine? It truly integrates the conventional allopathic medical sciences with Traditional European natural medicine, Photon and laser therapy, Cell therapy, Thymus therapy, Ionized oxygen therapy, Ozone therapy, Orthomolecular medicine and other therapies.
You may not have heard about some of these medical therapies (nor are you likely to hear about them through your conventional medical professionals especially if you come from a non-German speaking country), however, they are vitally important in understanding why we get sick. The lack of discussion on these topics in conventional (allopathic) medicine explains why allopathic medicine does not have the cures for chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and neuro-degenerative diseases. Drugs, surgery, chemo and radiation therapy are the main treatments for allopathic standard medical care which temporarily relieves symptoms but never corrects the underlying causes of the particular illness. Almost always, the medical symptoms will return as a new medical condition as a side-effect of the treatment. From the point of view of Biological Medicine, healing comes from within by assisting one’s immune system to heal itself. The best a physician can do is assist one’s own natural healing by addressing the areas overlooked by medical doctors.
German Biological Medicine is being increasingly used by citizens across Europe as a means of maintaining their health and for treating ill-health. There is an increasing awareness that a holistic approach to healthcare is needed based on the understanding that a human being is a complex integrated whole of mind, body and spirit, closely interconnected with their physical and social environment. Between 20% and 80% of citizens in different EU countries have used Biological Medicine in their health care. They want to choose the therapeutic approach that they consider will produce the best result for their health, whether it is to maintain good health and to prevent illness, or to alleviate a health problem, and whether that belongs to conventional medicine or to Biological Medicine.
German Biological Medicine is-
- Based on solid research
- Safe for patients
So what sets German Biological medicine apart from (Conventional) allopathic medicine?
- Conventional medicine is preferred in the treatment of trauma and emergencies while Biological medicine is the best option in the treatment of chronic disease.
- Conventional medicine focuses on the relief of symptoms and rarely places emphasis on prevention or the treatment of the cause of a disorder. Biological Medicine, on the other hand, strives to find and treat the cause of a disorder and frown on covering up the symptoms. Biological therapies are also much more focused on prevention.
- Conventional medicine believes in aggressive intervention to treat disease. Biological medicine believes in gentle, long-term support to enable the body’s own innate powers to do the healing.
- Conventional medicine’s main “arsenal” consists of surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, and powerful pharmaceutical drugs. Biological medicine uses time-tested, natural remedies and gentle, hands-on treatments.
- Conventional medicine practitioners are guided in their treatment by strict rules set out by the Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons. This often leads to a “one size fits all” approach. Practitioners of Biological medicine, on the other hand, treat each patient as an individual and do what, in their opinion, are best rather than what is specified in a “rule book”.
- Conventional medicine prefers patients to be passive and accept their treatment without too many questions. Biological medicine, in contrast, prefers and indeed, in many cases, requires the patient to take a highly active part in both prevention and treatment.
- Both conventional and alternative medicine ascribes to the principle “Do no harm”. However, while Biological medicine is essentially achieving this goal, conventional medicine seems to have almost totally lost sight of it. Blood infections acquired in American hospitals cause 62,000 fatalities every year and bypass surgery results in 25,000 strokes a year. Two million patients experience adverse drug reactions in hospitals in the United States every year; of these, over 100,000 die making hospital-induced adverse drug reactions the fourth leading cause of death after heart disease, cancer, and stroke.
- The practice of conventional medicine is intimately tied in with the whole medico-pharmaceutical-industrial complex whose first priority is to make a profit. Although most conventional physicians have “healing the patient” as their first priority, they find it increasingly difficult to do so while operating within the system with its pharmaceutical salesmen, its rule books, its fear of malpractice suits, its endless paperwork to satisfy bureaucrats and insurance companies, and its time pressures. Most Biological medicine practitioners have no such constraints and pressures and can give the patient their undivided attention.
- Conventional medicine generally resists the use of natural remedies long-after their efficacy has been scientifically proven (Germany is an exception to this). Most Biological medicine practitioners eagerly embrace new remedies and, in many cases, can point to years of safe use. Ginkgo biloba is now the most prescribed drug in Germany and has been found effective in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Also in Germany the herb saw palmetto is now prescribed in 90 percent of all cases of enlarged prostate; in the United States 300,000 prostate operations are performed each year to solve this problem. More profitable for sure, but dangerous and unpleasant for the patient.
Our Treatment Concept
- Stress Reduction
- Personalised Exercise Programme
- Bio-identitical Hormones
- Orthomolecular Nutrition
- Immune Support
- Tissue O2 Optimization
- Acid- Base Balance
- Regular Detoxification